We are offering Soil Testing Equipment, which is
supplied with stainless steel penetration test cone 35 mm long with smooth
polished surface and an angle of 30 deg. It has a facility for adjusting
cone height in relation to the specimen and ensures trouble free operations.
Constant Pressure System & Volume Change Gauge
We are engaged in providing Constant Pressure System
& Volume Change Gauge, which is used to maintain cell pressure constant
for a long duration and the system can be used in place of conventional
constant pressure system using mercury posts where certain minimum heights
are required. The unit provides continuous variable pressures upto 20
kg/cm.sq. that is increased or decreased simply by turning a control knob.
- Constant Pressure system, Mercury/water type, two double unit 0-10
kg/cm.sq. ( 10 bar).
- Supplied with a control panel suitable for wall mounting and fitted
with a pressure pump with a screw controlled piston, a pressure gauge,
winding mechanism, a small water reservoir and valves necessary for
filling, de-airing and applying the required pressure.
- Consists of: Control panel with pressure pump, pressure gauge,
polythene bottle, valves, gear box with spoon and handle, cable guide an
connection tubes. Pressure hose, wooden stand, Perspex cylinders
complete with fitting & connecting tubes-4 Nos., Calibrated
Suspension springs. Sliding Carrier (bracket), Aluminium Railing in
three section 2, Fixing brackets.
- Constant Pressure system, Oil Water type. Cap. 20 kg/cm.sq.
- Consists of an oil pump, continuously driven by an electric motor
during the entire period of operation to maintain the desired pressure.
- The unit provides continuous variable pressures upto 20 kg/cm.sq. is
increase or decrease simply by turning a control knob.
- A transparent oil water interchange vessel is provided to transmit
water pressure to the test apparatus.
- The internal components are protected by a strong compact housing.
- Supplied complete with pressure gauge, flow valves & connecting
- Volume Change Gauge, Sensitive.
- The apparatus consists of a volume measuring polythene tube running
along both sides of a scale and connected at both ends to two mercury
- These traps are connected to flow reversal valves through a manifold.
- The length of the polythene tube is enough to measure 6 ml volume of
fluid per cycle.
- A small pallet of mercury is introduced in the circuit to be used as
a curser, and the movement of pallet is measured.
- The unit is tested to a pressure of 20 kg/cm.sq ( 20 bar) and is
designed for wall mounting.
Our Load Frames are used to apply load on the test
specimen. The capacity and speed depends on the requirement of a particular
test and these are used in C.B.R. triaxial, unconfined compression test.
Further, these are Ideal for using mobile laboratory.
- Load Frame, Motorised cum hand: Two pillar type. 3 Speeds: Ideal for
using mobile laboratory also. Light weight & sturdy.
- This Load frame is designed for conducting Unconfined, Triaxial CBR
and other routine tests.
- Loading system comprises of a screw jack with a detachable handle.
The lower platen moves up and down. The top bracket is adjustable for
vertical clearance and has an adaptor for connecting standard Proving
- A dial gauge mounting bracket is provided on one of the two pillars.
- Rate of strain 1.25, 1.50 & 2.50 mm/min. Suitable for operation
on 220V, 1 Phase, 50 cycles, AC supply.
- Load Frame, Motorised cum manually, two pillar type with Single rate
of strain 1.25 mm/min. 220V, 1 Phase, 50 cycles, AC supply.
- Load Frame, Motorised, 30 speeds (50 kN) cap.Two Pillar type,
Detachable frame, Enclosed motor and gear system, Jewel lamps indicating
direction of motion, Speed chart.
- Consists of a cabinet which housed the gear system & motor with
sturdy angle iron frame.
- The loading is done through the bottom loading platen, which is
carried on a lead screw which advances upwards.
- The top load bracket which slides over two upright pillars, can be
positioned at any desired height and locked. It caries a screw adaptor
for standard Proving ring. Rate of strains : 30, ( 6 mm/min to 0.00048
mm/min by interchanging the drive and driven gears, another set of 24
rates of strain can be obtained. 220V, 1 Ph, 50 cycles, AC supply.
- The Loading part of the unit is detachable from the main unit for
ease of transport and to avoid damage to the tension rods.
- Load frame electrically, 50 kN capacity with 6 rates of strain.
- Load Frame electrically, 50 kN capacity with 8 rate of strains.
- Load Frame, Hand 50 kN capacity with two speeds.
With the help of our immense domain expertise, we
are engaged in offering Consolidation Apparatus, which helps to determine
the rate and magnitude of consolidation of soil when it restrained laterally
and subjected to vertical loads and also to conduct tests to determine clay
- Consolidation apparatus:lS:2720(P-xv, IS: 12287; BS: 1377, ASTM
D2435,D4546,AASHTOT216 The standard outfit comprises of a fixed ring
type of Consolidometer Cell for testing specimens of 60 mm dia x 20 mm
thick, but the unit is so designed that specimens of varying sizes from
50 mm dia to 100 mm dia can also be tested
- Besides, the same loading ring can be used with floating ring
Consolidometer cells, which can be supplied at extra cost.
- The standard outfit is supplied with a set of weights to give a total
pressure of 10 kg/cm. sq. (besides a seating load of 0.05 kg/cm. sq. on
the specimen), but an additional set of weights are required to reach
the full capacity of 20 kg/cm. sq. Complete with Dial gauge 0.002 mm.
- Accessories: Additional set of weights.
- Consolidation apparatus electronic. Same as above but with Digital
Indicator, Plug in transducer, Transducer.
- Consolidation apparatus 3 gang.
California Bearing Value (CBR) Apparatus
We manufacture and supply a wide range of California
Bearing Value (CBR) Apparatus, which is useful in determining the relative
bearing ratio and expansion characteristics under known surcharge weights of
base, sub-base and sub grade soils for the design of roads, pavements, &
runways. The CBR test is used extensively in selection of materials and
control of subgrades.
- Lab. C.B.R. App. IS:2720 (P-XVI), IS:9669.
- The CBR Test is used for determining the relative bearing ratio and
expansion characteristics under known surcharge weights of base,
sub-base and sub grade soils for the design of Roads, pavements, &
- Tests can be conducted on all types of soils including sand ,gravel &
washed stone (passing through 20 mm IS Sieve).
- The CBR test is used extensively in selection of materials and
control of subgrades.
- The procedure consists of loading soil with a circular piston, 50 mm
dia face and maintaining a penetration rate of 1.25 mm/min strain.
- The load is noted and the results of test on natural or recompacted
soils, in soaked and un soaked conditions , can be compared with
standard test results. CBR App. Consists of the following:-
- C.B.R. Apparatus, motorized-cum-hand 50 KN cap. with 1.25 mm/min rate
of strain. Operation on 230 V, single phase, A.C. 50 Hz.
- C.B.R. Mould, 150 mm dia x 175 mm high with extension collar and
perforated base plate.
- Penetration Piston, face dia 50 mm with adjustable bracket.
- Displacer block (Spacer Disc) 148mm dia x 47.7mm high with detachable
- Perforated Swell plate, 148mm dia with adjustable stem and lock
- Annular metal weight, 2.5kg. 147 mm dia with 53 dia central hole
- Slotted metal weight, 2.5 kg. 147 mm dia with 53 mm dia slot.
- Metal tripod stand for dial gauge.
- Cutting collar.
- Rammer, 2. 6kg weight with a drop of 310 mm. j. Rammer, 4.89kg weight
with a drop of450 mm k. High sensitivity Proving Ring, 20 KN cap. fitted
with 0.002 mm dial gauge with calibration certificate in nice teak
wooden case. 1. Dial gauge 0.01 mm x 25 mm travel.
- m. Annular metal wt. 5kg., 147mm dia. with 53
- dia central hole, n. Slotted metal wt. 5kg., 147 mm dia. with 53 mm
- dia slot.
- C.B.R. Mould as per B.S. with Accessories.
- Load Frame, hand operated with two speeds, 50 KN capacity.