We are offering Soil Testing Equipment, which is
supplied with stainless steel penetration test cone 35 mm long with smooth
polished surface and an angle of 30 deg. It has a facility for adjusting
cone height in relation to the specimen and ensures trouble free operations.
Field CBR Test Apparatus
We are manufacturing and supplying a wide range of
Field CBR Test Apparatus, which is mounted on a rolled steel joist
cantilevered from the back of the truck or fitted to the underside of a
mobile frame. This apparatus can be used to determine the bearing capacity
of soils quickly and efficiency.
- FIELD C.B.R. TEST APPARATUS: IS : 2720 (P-XXXI) BS 1377 ASTM D4429
Consists of Loading Jack with U-Bracket, cap. 100 KN (10,000 kgf),
Swivel head, Penetration piston 50 mm dia., Extension set 2 length 5
cms, 2 lengths-10 cm, 1 length - 30 cms and a length 100 cms., Connector
set-8 Nos. Dial gauge support (Datum Bar), Adjustable bracket, Annual
metal wt. 5 kg., Slotted metal wt.-10 kg and 5 kg. Accessories:
- a Dial gauge 0.01 mm x 25mm travel, b High sensitivity Proving ring,
- Capacity in a nice Wooden carrying case.
Cone: IS:2720 (P-XXXII) Complete with set of weights 7 Nos-4.5 kg and
One hardened steel cone.
- Proving ring Penetrometer complete with high sensitivity proving ring
of 100 kg. Cap. fitted with 0.002mm dial gauge with calibration
certificate. All complete in a nice wooden case.
Plate Bearing Test Apparatus
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Plate
Bearing Test Apparatus, which is used for estimating the bearing capacity of
shallow foundations in situ and for the design of flexible pavement. This
test is a standard technique fro determining bearing capacity of soils and
is used in agriculture, defense, education, geophysical/ seismology,
irrigation and mining industry.
Plate Bearing Test Apparatus : IS 1888, BS1377,ASTM D1194,D 1196.
Consists of the following: -
- Hand operated hydraulic jack with pressure gauge, cap. 50 KN with
five meter long hose pipe with end fittings.
- Ball and socket arrangement 1 set
- Extension rod 12 mm dia x 25 cms long 16 No.
- Magnetic base with female thread-4 Nos.
- Top end plate, 50 mm dia with male thread for fitting on the
extension rods and positioning the dial gauge plunger -4 Nos.
- Column 15 cms dia & 25 cms long with flanges. Complete with 4
bolts & nuts -1 No
- Column 15 cm dia & 50cm long with flanges. Complete with 4 bolts &
- Datum bar, light weight, portable, total span 5 meter, height approx
30 cm. Complete with 2 quick release clamps for positioning &
holding the dial gauge bracket
- i Spikes-4 Nos.
- Dial gauge 0.01 mm x 25 mm travel.
- Grooved M.S. Plate 30cm x 30 cm sq. x 25 mm thick.
- Grooved M.S. Plate 45cm x 45 cm sq. x 25 mm thick.
- Grooved M.S. Plate 60 cm x 60 cm sq. x 25 mm thick.
- Grooved M.S. Plate 75cm x 75 cm sq. x 25 mm thick
- Load Truss, 200 kn (20000kgf) capacity, The Truss is of welded
I-girder construction in two halves which can be bolted together when
- The lower chord, the cross pieces for holding the truss down &
the vertical thrust members are all welded box type construction with
two channels enclosed and welded to I grinder.
- The Anchorages consist of semi-cylindrical pieces , each held down by
1 meter long steel spikes, driven in through holes drilled in the semi
- The spikes should be entered the ground at about 60 deg. horizontal,
four from each side spaced along the length the anchorage.
- The cross pieces are moored to the anchorages by channel straps &
bolts. Eight such anchorages are supplied with 200 KN truss.
- Guy wires with turn- buckles are supplied to keep the Truss erect.
Supplied complete with anchorages, guy wires and spikes.
- Load Truss, 300 kn (30000 kgf) capacity. Load Truss, 500 kn (50,000
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP) It is used for rapid in-situ
measurement of the structural properties of existing road pavement
constructed with unbound materials.
- The unit incorporates an 8 Kg weight having a drop of 575 mm, fitted
to end of the shaft is a 20 mm diameter cone. With the standard DCP
measurements can be made down to a depth of approximately 850 mm.
- Reading are taken after a set number of blows, changing the number
according to the strength of layer being penetrated. For good granular
- readings every 5-10 blows are satisfactory, but for weaker sub-base
layers and sub grades, readings every 1-2 blows may be appropriate.
- The DCP requires Three operators, one to hold the instrument in a
vertical position, one to raise the hammer and let it fall and one to
record the results. A typical test takes only a few minutes, providing a
very efficient method of obtaining information, which would otherwise
require the excavation of test pits. Where pavement layers have
different strengths, boundaries can be identified and layer thickness
- Supplied complete in a nice Wooden Carrying Case.
Swell Pressure Apparatus
With the help of our state-of-the-art infrastructure
and experience of our experts, we have been able to manufacture a wide range
of Swell Pressure Apparatus, which is provided with high sensitivity proving
ring, 2.5 KN or 5 KN fitted with 0.002 mm dial gauge with certificate in a
nice wooden carrying case. These are catering to the requirements of
construction, defense and agriculture industries.
Static Cone Penetration
- Consists of one Load Frame, hand operated 50 KN one swell mould,
100mm dia x 127.3 mm ht x lOOOc.c. volume with base plate and collar.,
one Perforated Swell Plate 100 mm dia x 16 mm thick, one spacer 100 mm
dia x 12.7 mm thick, two porous stones, one transfer bar, one steel ball
and one Soaking Tank, 250 mm dia x 210 mm high. Without dial gauge and
- High sensitivity proving ring, 2.5 KN or 5 KN fitted with 0.002 mm
dial gauge with certificate in a nice wooden carrying case.
- Dial gauge 0.01 mm x 25 mm travel.
- Static Cone Penetrometer, 30 KN (3000 kgf) cap, hand operated. IS:
4968 (P-III). It consists of Penetration Cone, steel, 60 deg. angle 10
cm2 base area with friction jacket-1, Mantle Tube, non uniform, 36 mm OD
at the two ends and reduced dia between with sounding rod, working
length I mm 15, Load Measuring Head, with Automatic Cut-off Valve, and
Oil Can, without pressure gauge-1, Pressure Gauge, 0-160 kg/cm2,
Pressure Gauge, 0-60kg/cm2, Screw Anchor, with Bolt-4, Anchor Driving
Handle 1, T-Rod-1, Spanner-1, Extension Pipe 0.5m long for Anchor
We provide Proving Ring, which is a device used to
measure force and it consists of an elastic ring of known diameter with a
measuring device located in the center of the ring. These are used for load
measurements and are used in outfits of a number of soil / cement &
bitumen testing equipment.
- High Sensitivity Proving Rings, Integral; are made out of special
steel, carefully forged to give maximum strength & machined to give
the highest sensitivities commensurate with high stability and to ensure
ling life and accuracy.
- Fitted with 0.002 mm dial gauge with calibration chart in a nice teak
wooden carrying case calibration by ASEW.
- Tension Compression Proving ring, Integral, a. 0.2 KN to l00KN.