Our company is manufacturing a wide range of
Bitumen Testing Equipment, which is used for the determination of the
softening point of bitumen. It incorporates a slipping clutch mechanism
which makes reading of penetration, and subsequent resetting a simple and
Bitumen Testing Instrument
We are offering Bitumen Testing Instruments, which
are equipped with vertical pillar mounted on a base provided with leveling
screws. These instruments are used for the determination of the softening
point of bitumen.
- Flow Cup Viscometer as per IS : 3944 Made of gunmetal and the orifice
is made from stainless steel. A protective skirt is provided at the
bottom of the cup to minimize the risk of damage to the orifice.
- Flow cup No.2
- Flow cup No.3
- Flow cup No.4
- Flow cup No.5 and 6
- Stand with leveling screws.
- Bitumen Sampler A strong metal vessel of about half litre capacity,
the handle of which shall be attached by a means not adversely affected
by hot bitumen. IS: 1201.
- Sampling Tube made of metal. Tube suitable for sampling 200 Ltrs.
Drum. The rings are soldered to opposite sides o the tube at the upper
end for convenience in holding it.
- Bitumen Penetrometer Hand IS: 1203 BS 2000-49, ASTM D5, AASHTO T49.
Consist of Vertical Pillar mounted on a base provided with leveling
screws. The head, together with dial plunder rod and cone (or needle)
slides on a pillar and can be clamped at any desired height. A rack and
pinion & pointer assembly provides fine adjustment of needle or cone
tip to sample.
- It incorporates a slipping clutch mechanism which makes reading of
penetration, and subsequent resetting a simple and accurate operation.
The dial is graduated in 400 1/10"' mm sub-divisions, and the red
needle pointer against black figures makes for easy reading.
- Supplied complete with one 50 gram weight, one 100 gram weight and
- Automatic Bitumen Penetrometer Electrically operated with Digital
Timer, Penetration Needle, 2 Cups, Weights 50 gram and 100 gram.
- Penetrometer cone : Made of gunmetal and is fitted with a hardened
and ground detachable steel tip and a stem. Total moving weight is 150 +
- Bitumen Penetration Kit : Consists of Penetration Needle, transfer
dish and set of sample containers.
- Softening Point apparatus (Ring & Ball), IS : 1205,
- Used for the determination of the softening point of bitumen.
Consists of: Two steel balls; each 9.5 mm in dia. Brass rings Two;
tapered of brass. Ball Guide Two Ring Holder One Bath Beaker of heat
resistant glass, I.D. 8.5 cms and depth 12 cms approx.
- Ring & Ball Apparatus, electrically heating Similar to ASEW-217,
but supplied with a heating plate with an energy regulator which permits
fine regulation of temperature. In addition, there is an electrically
operated Stirrer mounted on a stand with chuck and glass rod or aluminum
rod and for stirring the water in the water bath. Operation on 230 V,
single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply.
Ductility Testing Machine
Ductility Testing Machine: IS :1208 ASTM D113, AASHTO T51
- Mould-3 Nos. Made of brass/gunmetal mounted on a base plate. Each
mould has two end clips, two sides with knurled screws and side support
for proper assembly on the base plate. One spare mould with base plate
for casting the specimen is also supplied.
- Water Bath Thermostatically Controlled : A bath maintained with ±
0.1 °C of the specified test temperature, containing not less than
10lt. of water, the specimen being immersed to a depth of not less than
100 mm and supported on a perforated shelf not less than 50 mm from the
bottom of the bath
- Testing Machine : The machine has two rate of travel, namely 5 cms
per minute and 1 cm per minute. A clutch arrangement is provided by
which the movement of the movable bracket can be arrested or restarted
without switching off the motor. A scale on the top edge of the bath
makes it easy for the operator to opserve the progress of the test.
Machine accommodate three individual specimens. A quick release
mechanism permits the operator to move the carriage to any desired
position on the track. An automatic cut off prevents over runs.
Immersion heater also provided.
- A three wire cord with plug is furnished with the bath.
- The control panel is recessed. Controls consists of a temperature, an
on-offline switch which controls all power to the bath, and pilot light
which indicates when the heater are energized. Operation on 230 volts,
single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply.
- Ductility Mould with base plate made of gunmetal.
Ductility Testing Machine with Digital temperature
controller-cum-display electrically operated.
- Film Stripping Device:
- The Film stripping device is used to measure the resistance of
bituminous mixture to stripping of the asphalt from rock particles and
is generally used to evaluate the mineral aggregate. It may be used to
judge the adhesive capacity of bituminous material. Stone screening for
use with seal coats or open graded mixes are usually subjected to this
- test. The test is applied to the aggregate fraction passing the 9.5
mm sieve and retained on No. 8 sieve.
- The film stripping device consists of a disc on which four bottles
are mounted. The disc rotates at the rate of approximately 100 r.p.m. A
time switch is provided. Suitable for operation on 230 volts, single
phase, A.C. supply, The sample is kept in bottles and agitates for
fifteen minutes. The % age of aggregate stripped is then estimated by
Bench Mounting Mixer & Marshall Stability Tester
We are manufacturing and supplying a wide range of
Bench Mounting Mixer & Marshall Stability Testers, which has two speed
constant mesh gear box driven by an electric motor fully enclosed within the
transmission case. These are supplied with complete stainless steel bowl
fitted with handle, beater, hook and heating jacket.
Asphalt Bituminous Mixtures
- Bench-mounting mixer:
- This mixer has two speed constant mesh gear box driven by an electric
motor fully enclosed within the transmission case.The low speed drive
automatically comes into action when either the high or intermediate
speed is disengaged on light loads, speed changes may be made without
switching off. A gear train to provided smooth gear change and also
protect the transmission mechanism. Ball bearings are used throughout
which, together with all gears, run in a special lubricant requiring no
attention for several years. All the mechanism from the beater shaft to
the motor is enclosed. Supplied complete stainless steel bowl fitted
with handle, beater, hook and heatingjacket.
- Motor rating:
- Operation: 230 volts, single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply.
- 30 KN (3000 kg) capacity
- platen rate 50.8 mm per minute
- Safety cut-out switch for platen travelThe load frame, confirming to
British Standard BS 594 : 1973 and ASTM D 1559, comprises which houses a
geared screw jack and motor drive mechanism, all enclosed within a rigid
sheet steel frame. Automatic cut out prevents platen over run on the
down ward & upward travel. Suitable for operation on 230 volts,
single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply. Compaction Mould comprising
filling color, mould body and base plate. Manufactured from steel.
Compaction pedestal comprising of a hard wood block with a steel plate.
Complete with specimen holder semi-circular base and a circular top to
hold the specimen mould in place during compaction of the specimen. d.
Compaction Hammer designed for use with the compaction pedestal and
mould. The hammer has a 4.5 kg weight which has a free fall of457 mm. e.
Breaking head assembly, complete with gauge disc and flow meter
pedestal. f. Load transfer bar. ' g. Specimen extractor. h. Flow Meter
(dial gauge) graduated 0.01mm x 25 mm travel. Mixing bowl fitted with
handle. j. Mixing trowel. Accessories: High sensitivity Proving ring
2500 kg capacity fitted with 0.002 mm dial gauge. Complete in a nice
wooden carrying case. -Do-but 50 KN.
- Modified Marshal Stability Test Apparatus :
- 100 KN( 10,000kg) capacity
- Platen rate 50.8 mm per minute
- Safety cut-out switch for platen travel Complete with Marshal Mould
152.4 mm dia-3, Rammer 10.2 kg-2 Nos. Pedestal for 152.4 mm dia with
holding arrangement for Rammer. Breaking head assembly, Load transfer
bar, Specimen extractor, Flow meter (Dial gauge) 0.01 mm x 25 mm travel.
Mixing bowl with handles and Mixing trowel.
- High sensitivity Proving ring 50 KN capacity with calibration
certificate in a nice wooden carrying case.
stability and compaction ASTM D 1559,BS 598-107.
Our range of Centrifuge Extractors is used for the
quantitative determination of bitumen in hot-mixed paving mixtures and
pavement samples. It is a safe, portable, corrosion-resistant module, which
can be used both in the field and the laboratory.
- Centrifuge Extractor, Hand operated ASTM D 2172, AASHTO T058J0164
This used for the quantitative determination of bitumen in hot-mixed
paving mixtures and pavement samples. The centrifuge extractor is a
safe, portable, corrosion-resistant module which can be used both in the
field and the laboratory,. It consists of a removable cast aluminium
rotor bowl mounted on a vertical shaft. A filter paper disc is pressed
in between the rotor bowl and cover plate
- Tby a knurled nut. The bowl assembly is enclosed is a housing mounted
on a cast aluminium body. The gears operate in oil bath assembly is
enclosed is a housing mounted on a cast aluminium body. The gears
operate in oil bath with splash lubrication. Complete with 25 filter
- Centrifuge Extractor, Electrically ASTM D 2172, AASHTO T058,T0164
- Similar to above, but is operated by a motor coupled to a gear box
and the drive is through a strip pulley. The motor part can be
disconnected and the unit can be operated manually in case of power
failure. The motor drive gives 3500 r.p.m. to the rotor bowl. Operation
on 230 V, single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply.
Automatic Compactor for Bitumen Mixes
With our extensive experience, we have been able to
manufacture and supply a wide range of Automatic Compactor for Bitumen Mixes
that eliminates the laborious process of manual compaction and an even
degree of compaction is achieved. Apart from this, we also offer modified
automatic compactor as per the clients specific requirements.
- Automatic Compactor for Bitumen Mixes Fully automatic, Uniform
Compaction, Automatic Blow Counter Digital, It eliminates the laborious
process of manual compaction and an even degree of compaction is
achieved. The drive mechanism lifts the weight of 4.5 kg and drops it
through a correct height of 457 mm.
- The rammer foot is removable, which facilitates prehenting. A
compaction pedestal with specimen holder is fixed to the base. An
automatic blow counter enables the number of blows to be preset before
each test and automatically stops the machine on completion. 230 V, 50
Hz, Single phase AC
modified automatic compactor is also available.