We are offering Soil Testing Equipment, which is
supplied with stainless steel penetration test cone 35 mm long with smooth
polished surface and an angle of 30 deg. It has a facility for adjusting
cone height in relation to the specimen and ensures trouble free operations.
Liquid Limit Device
We are engaged as one of the leading manufacturers
and suppliers of a wide range of Liquid Limit Device, which helps in
determining the amount of water needed to liquefy a soil sample. This
equipment is helpful for classification of the potential properties of soil
- Liquid Limit Device, IS: 2720 (P-V), IS: 9259; BS:
- Consists of a hard rubber base carrying a sliding carriage assembly
to which a brass cup is hinged.
- The cup is raised & drop a height of 10 mm on to the hard rubber
base, by the help of a lead screw provided at the back of the sliding
- Supplied complete with Casagrande, ASTM grooving tool & Gauge
block (Type A&B of IS: 9669).
- Liquid Limit with Counter & Tools
- Liquid limit, Motorized cum hand with counter & tools.
ASEW-004 - Cone Penetrometer Hand, IS: 2720 (P-v), BST377.
- Grooving tool ASTM (Type A)
- Grooving tool, Casagrande (Type B)
- Gauge block
- Determination of liquid Limit simply & quickly.
- The unit is supplied complete with stainless steel penetration test
cone 35 mm long with smooth polished surface and an angle of 30 deg.
- Facility exists for adjusting cone height in relation to the
specimen. Complete with Penetration cup brass. Scale type.
ASEW-005 - Cone Penetrometer, Automatic
- Dial type electrically complete with automatic timer, weights 50
grams & 100 grams & Cone.
- Plastic limit apparatus, IS: 2720 (P-v), BS: 1377, ASTMD4318,
Plastic Limit Apparatus
We are providing Plastic Limit Apparatus, which is a
useful device to determine the plastic limit and clayeyness of soil. These
are mainly catering to the requirements of diverse industries such as used
in construction, mining and agriculture.
- Consists of :- Porcelain Evaporating dish 12-15 cm dia, Flat
glass plate about 200 mm square, Spatula flexible, with blade about 10
cm long & 2 cm wide stainless steel with wooden handle, Palette
knife 15-20 cm long & 2 cm wide.
Shrinkage Limit apparatus, IS: 2720 (P-vi); IS: 10077, BS: 1377, AASHTO
T-92, ASTM D 427
- Consists of :- Porcelain evaporating dish, shrinkage dish,
glass cup, Perspex Prong plate, with three metal prongs, Perspex plain
plate, spatula stainless steel with wooden handle, Glass cylinder 25 ml.
- Accessories :- Mercury 500 gram.
- IS : 2720 (P-IV), ASTM D-422 High speed stirrer with baffle, glass &
speed control regulator. Speed 8,000-10,000 RPM. 220V, 1 PH.AC.
- Brass cup chromium plated
- Brass baffle chromium plated
We are offering a wide range of Sieve Shakers, which
is manufactured to make the sieving process easy and fast. These are
available in various types such as dry and wet and find application in
various civil engineering industries.
- Sieve shaker, hand for 200 mm dia
- Sieve shaker, hand for 300 mm & 200 mm dia
- Sieve shaker, hand for 450 mm & 300 mm dia.
- Sieve shaker electrically with rotary, gyratory motion & tapping
action for 200 mm dia 220V, lPhAC
- Sieve shaker electrically for 200 mm dia with timer 0-60 minutes.
Motorized Sieve Shaker:
- Sieve shaker electrically for 200 mm dia with Digital timer 0-99 min.
- The Sieve Shaker can carry upto 8 Sieves . It is driven by a 1/4 H.P.
- The Sieve table is inclined from the vertical axis & the
direction of inclination changes progressively in the clockwise
direction. In the addition to the gyratoiy motion of the table , there
is tapping motion as well.
- Operating on 220 V single phase AC.
A Digital timer adjustable from 0-99 minutes is incorporated as an
integral part of equipment.
- Accessories: Adaptor for 300 mm dia.
- Sieve Shaker electrically for 200, 300 & 450 mm dia with timer.
- Ro-tap Sieve Shaker electrically operated for 200 mm dia with timer.
220V, 1 Ph, AC.
Sedimentation analysis (Grain size)- Anderson pipette method, IS : 2720 (P
iv), BS: 1377.
- A sliding carriage which is operated without transmitting vibration
to pipette or to sedimentation tube when the pipette is inserted &
withdrawn from the liquid.
- Supplied complete with Anderson pipette 10 ml cap, sedimentation tube
glass 500 ml cap. Borosil glass.
- Anderson Pipette, glass Borosil
- Sedimentation tube 500 ml cap. Borosil glass.
- Plummet Balance, IS: 2720 (Piv).
- Sinking of Plummet to right depth is all that is required before
taking a reading.
- Grain size distribution curve for the entire sub-sieve range of
particle size is possible, which is not so with pipette method, where
only specific sizes of particles can be determined.
- Eliminates computations involved in Hydrometer method. %age of soil
in suspension can be directly read.
- Grain size distribution curve can be directly plotted as experiment
Density Measurement Apparatus
We offer Density Measurement Apparatus, which is an
apparatus or machine presented which measures the density of a solid
material by weighing it in air and then weighing it submerged in mercury
after which the density is obtained by simple calculation. It is equipped
with core cutters and steel dolly ensuring low maintenance and high
- Core Cutter, IS: 2720 (Pxxix), BS: 1377.
- Core cutter 100 mm I. dia. x 130 mm long with steel dolly &
rammer with steel rod.
- Core cutter 100 mm I. Dia x 130 mm long.
- Core cutter 100 mm I. Dia x 175 mm long.
- Steel dolly . i v. Rammer with steel rod.
Sand Pouring cylinder apparatus, IS: 2720 (P-xxviii),BS 1377,1924
- Consists of :- Sand pouring cylinder fitted with conical
funnel & shutter, cap 3 liter: 115 mm dia with calibrating container
100 mm ID x 150 mm depth & Metal tray 300 mm x 300mm sq. x 40 mm
deep with 100 mm central hole & handles.
- Sand Pouring cylinder, Medium 150 mm dia with calibrating container &
- Sand Pouring cylinder. Large 215 mm dia with calibrating container &
metal tray. Accessories :
- Tools: Scrapper 300 mm long for small. Scrapper 400mm long for medium
ASTM D-1556, AASHTO T-191
- Sand cone app. 152mm dia. with container 5 Liter & cone with
shutter mechanism & density plate.
- Relative Density apparatus, IS: 2720 (P-xiv) Consists of: Vibratory
- 220V or 415 V, 1 Ph, 50 cycles, AC. Cylindrical Metal unit weight
mould 3000 ml & 15000 ml cap, Guide sleeve with clamp assembly for
3000 & 15000 ml mould, Surcharge base plate for 3000 & 15000 ml
moulds, Handle for moulds, Surcharge weight for moulds, Dial gauge
holder, Dial gauge 0.01 mm x 25 mm travel with an extension piece,
Calibration bar 75x300x3 mm