We offer Cement Testing Equipment, which consists
of a stainless steel cylinder with an insulated cover mounted on a sturdy
supporting frame, enclosed in a heat insulating metal housing. These are
fitted with gauging towel and wooden handles.
Length Comparator & Cement Autoclave
Our company manufactures and supplies a wide range
of Length Comparator & Cement Autoclaves, which is used to measure the
drying shrinkage of concrete autoclave expansion of portland cement and
potential expansive reactivity of cement aggregate combinations in mortar
bars during storage, on self drying. It is equipped with gauging trowel and
fitted with wooden handle.
Determination of Soundness By Means Of Autoclave
- Length Comparator: IS: 4031 Consists of a frame with adjustable cross
plate and a recessed seating and a stainless steel reference bar with 6
mm dia balls mounted at the ends Supplied complete with a dial gauge
- Cement Autoclave for a high pressure steam as per IS:4031,ASTMC151.
- Consists of a stainless steel cylinder with an insulated cover.
Mounted on a sturdy supporting frame, enclosed in a heat insulating
metal housing. The attached control unit enclose a sensitive pressure
regulator and pressure gauge, power switches and pilot lamps for
controlling the electric heating unit. Inside chamber size; 15 cms dia x
60 cm height.
- Laboratory Cement Autoclave, with Electronic Digital Readout for
Pressure & temperature.
- Gauging Trowel
- Fitted with wooden handle.
- Shrinkage bar mould, IS: 10086, IS: 4031,BS 1377 with base plate &
two reference points
- Shrinkage bar mould with two mould compartment on a single base.
- Shrinkage Bar mould with three compartment on a single base.
- Shrinkage bar mould with four mould compartment.
We are a renowned manufacturer and supplier of
Vibrating Machines (cement mortar cube vibrator. The vibrator of our range
is mounted over coiled springs and the vibrations are developed by means of
a revolving eccentric shaft. Further, the simple design of our machine
facilitates easy assembly and dismantling of the cube molds.
Heat of Hydration
- Calorimeter : IS : 4031, BS 4550,ASTM C186for Heat of hydration of
Cement. Consists of : A open mouthed thermos flask, Beckman Thermometer,
Insulating material, Container, Hinge, Stirring Motor, thermometer
support, Glass stirring rod, Cork stopper, Reading Lens and glass
- VIBRATING MACHINE: IS: 10080, BS 4550 Consists of a frame mounted on
coil springs to carry the cube mould , and a revolving shaft provided
with an eccentric.
- By means of a balance weight beneath the base plate attached rigidly
to the frame, the center of gravity of the whole machine, including the
cube and mould, is brought either to the eccentric shaft, or within a
distance 25mm below it.
- Normal running speed of eccentric shaft is 12,000±400RPM. Fitted
with BELT GUARD. The motor and a crowned pully on the vibration machine.
- Supplied complete with one cube mould 7.06 cms with base plate.
Suitable for operation on 230 V, single phase, 50 cycle, A.C. supply
Complete with timer.
- Vibrating machine with Digital timer.
- Pocking rod. Spares:
- Set of Springs
- Belt guard
- Cube Mould, steel 7.06 cms with base plate
- Time switch 0-5 minute.
We are offering Mortar Mixers, which is used for
mixing cement pastes, mortar and pozzolanas. The mixer consists of an
epicyclic type stainless steel paddle imparting both planetary and revolving
motion and it has two speeds.
- Mortar Mixer (Mixing Apparatus): IS : 4031; IS : 10890, BS 3892
- Mixer Blade Planetary movement Rev/min rev/min
- Low speed 140 ± 5RPM & Plantry 62 ± 5RPM
- Medium speed 285±10RPM& Plantry 125±10
- Stainless steel Bowl fitted with handle. It shall be provided with a
lid made of non-absorbing material and not attacked by cement, masonry
cement, cement Pozzolana mixture or lime Pozzolana mixture.
- Scraper-The scraper consists of a semi-rigid rubber blade attached to
a handle about 150 mm long. The blade about 75 mm long, 50mm wide and
tapered to a thin edge. Suitable for operation on 230volts, single
phase, 50 cycle, A.C. supply
Soundness of Cement & Hydrated Lime
- Jolting apparatus : IS: 4031 ,IS 10078,BS 3892 The jolting apparatus
consists of a rectangular table rigidly connected by two support arms to
a spindle at horizontal distance of 800 mm from the center of the table.
- The table can be raised and allowed to fall freely by a com stroke
counter fitted with micro-switch is provided which stops the machine
after 60 jolts. Locating pins are provided for mounting the mould
compartment on the table.
- The mould surrounded by the hopper can be clamped rigidly to the
table. Supplied complete with mould and hopper. Operation on 230V,
single phase, 50 cycle, A.C. Supply.
- Le-chatelier mould complete with two glass plate and one lead weight
IS: 4031, IS:5514,BS 6463-44.
- Le-Chatelier Flask for Specific Gravity test IS : 4031.
- Le-Chatelier Water Bath with rack for holding Moulds. Fitted with
- Water Retension Test: IS :4031
- Cement Spatula : IS : 269; BS:12 for the preparation of tensile
Determination Of Strength Of Cement And Mortar
- Gauging Trowel : IS : 4031; BS: 12 fitted with wooden handle.
- 400 kg (4 Kn) Flexure Testing machine, electrically operated.
Complete with flexure attachment. Proving Ring of 400 kg. Capacity.
Operation on 230 Volts, single phase, 50 cycle, A.C. supply.
Concrete Mixer & Vibrator
Our company offers a wide range of Concrete Mixer &
Vibrators, which is a commonly used apparatus for preparing a homogeneous
mixture of various materials like cement, sand, gravel and mainly used in
the construction industry. These are suitable for operation on 440 volts, 3
phase, 50 cycle A.C. supply.
- Concrete Mixer, Laboratory Model, Motorised: Light weight Laboratory
Concrete mixer is designed to remove the burdensome work of hand mixing
Uniform, thoroughly mixed batches can be produced in the field or
- The counterbalanced mixing drum is easy to tilt. Two cubic feet mix
capacity. Total drum volume is 2 cubic feet. Mounted on a sturdy rubber
tired stand. Drum is mounted for end discharge. Equipped with end towing
- Suitable for operation on 440 volts, 3 phase, 50 cycle A.C. supply.
- Pan Mixer Electrically Operated for Lab use.
- Needle Vibrator :ASTMC 403 The laboratory Needle vibrator is used in
vibrating concrete test cylinder and beams in the field or laboratory.
- It is also widely used in making laboratory specimens, in making
concrete products, in experimental work, and in small scale construction
- The vibrator is electrically driven and is easily controlled.
- The vibrating pin is 350 mm long and 25mm in dia. Flexible shaft is
1.5 mtr or 4 meter Long. Vibrating speed is approx. 10,000 rpm. Powered
by a 1 H.P electric motor. Operation on 440 Volts, 3 phase, 50 cycle,
- Needle Vibrator, same as per ASEW-166, but vibrating pin is 350 mm
long and 40 mm dia.
- Needle Vibrator, same as per ASEW-166, but vibrating pin is 350 mm
long and 40mm dia with 3 meter long flexible shaft.
- Cement Tensile testing machine. Manually operated, BS : 12 IS : ^269.
Capacity 500 kg. Complete with one briquette mould and set of weights to
weigh 50,100,150 and 200 kg. Without lead shot. Accessories:
- Lead shot 5 kg bag.
- Briquette Mould, made of Gunmetal with steel plate.
- Cement Tensile testing machine, motorized. Capacity900kg, BS:
12;IS:269 The sliding weight and the lever ratios have been so fixed
that the load applied to the test briquette. The load is read directly
from the scale engraved on the top lever, using the vernier attached to
the sliding weight. Suitable for operation on 230 volts, single phase,
50 cycle, A.C. supply Complete with one base plate.
- Brazilian Test Apparatus:
- It is for conducting Brazilian test on 75mm dia x 25 mm thick samples
and can be used for compression tests on 70.6 mm cement mortar cubes
also. Comprises a hand operated hydraulic jack provided with self
retracting piston fixed on the base of a load frame Loads are recorded
on a pressure gauge 0-5 tonne x 25 kg and a maximum pointer is provided
for the breaking load indication. Semi-cylindrical loading strips are
provided for Brazilian test and two hardened and ground platens are
provided for compression test.